Sikat Pinoy National Arts and Crafts Fair 2nd Edition
The NACF 2018 2nd Edition show highlights are:
– Hand-woven Textile Showcase and Applications
– Slow Fashion themed set-up by the Design Center of the Philippines
– Fiber Display, Processing and Abaca Hand-weaving Demonstration by the Philippine Fiber Industry Development Authority (PhilFIDA)
– Loomweaving Demonstration by the Philippine Textile Research Institute (PTRI)
– Leathercrafts Workshop by HHS Leather Goods Enterprises
– Kapetirya (Philippine Coffee Pavilion) featuring various Philippine coffee blends.
Among the side events of this year’s edition of NACF are free lectures, workshops and demonstrations in collaboration with other government agencies, experts and local personalities supportive of local arts and crafts. These will be among the highlights of the Fair that will be open to the public.